Understanding Acupuncture: A Look Through its Roots and Cultural Context
For thousands of years, acupuncture has been used to relieve pain and heal a broad array of ailments. Yet it still remains mysterious and unknown to many people in the West. You probably have questions about it yourself:
- What conditions does acupuncture treat?
- How did acupuncture evolve to where it is today?
- And most importantly: how do I know that it works?
In this complimentary e-book “Understanding Acupuncture Through Looking at its Roots and Cultural Context,” Dr. Robin Terranella and Dr. Christy Cline explain how the practice evolved over time while illustrating the influences that impacted its development and growth in many cultures.
While reading this e-book, you will learn about:
- Why acupuncture passes the test of scientific proof
- The evidence that shows acupuncture being used for thousands of years throughout Chinese history
- Which materials and methods have been used through acupuncture’s history
- How balance in nature relates to balance within the human body
- How Taoist philosophy influenced the practice of acupuncture
- Who had the most influence over the evolution of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Where acupuncture spread in the Far East before reaching the West
- How acupuncture began in the United States
Download your free copy of this e-book and see for yourself the powerful history behind acupuncture and the millennia of wisdom that has gone into its development. In addition to this wealth of information, the e-book also contains a detailed glossary of terms, related treatments, and numerous references for further exploration.
Don’t miss your chance! Use the form on the right to get a fresh copy of our complimentary e-book delivered straight to your email. It’s time to dive into the world of acupuncture.