For thousands of years, acupuncture has been used to relieve pain and heal a broad array of ailments, across the world. Yet, here in the west acupuncture remains mysterious and unknown to many. If you ever had acupuncture or thought of getting it, you probably have questions about it yourself.
Many people have acupuncture questions like:
- What conditions does acupuncture treat?
- How did acupuncture evolve to where it is today?
- And most importantly: how do I know that it works?
It's time to go beyond the surface understanding of Chinese Medicine using western medicine perspectives. This Ebook puts acupuncture and Chinese Medicine into a perspective from an eastern medicine. For example, when asked, "how does acupuncture work?" A common response is to explain what the needles do to the body from a Western medicine perspective. Like increase circulation, revitalize tissue, release opioids for pain relief, etc. While this response is true and accurate, acupuncture does much more than this.
Eastern medicine and acupuncture is different in that it seeks harmony and balance and uses examples from the natural world to guide and understand how the body works. Examples of this perspective can be found all through nature with the change of nighttime to daytime, winter to summer, rain to sunshine, etc. All around us the natural world is in dynamic balance and Chinese medicine has its origins in trying to replicate this balance inside the body. In doing so the ancient Chinese sages believed they could not only cure current diseases and maladies, but also achieve immortality. We will be exploring how these theories arose and how they relate to acupuncture, balancing the energy within, the energy of the natural world.
In this complimentary e-book “Understanding Acupuncture Through Looking at its Roots and Cultural Context,” phoenix acupuncture doctors, Dr. Christy Cline and Dr. Robin Terranella explain how the practice evolved over time while illustrating the influences that impacted its development and growth in many cultures.
While reading this e-book, you will learn about:
- Why acupuncture passes the test of scientific proof
- The evidence that shows acupuncture being used for thousands of years throughout Chinese history
- Which materials and methods have been used through acupuncture’s history
- How balance in nature relates to balance within the human body
- How Taoist philosophy influenced the practice of acupuncture
- Who had the most influence over the evolution of Traditional Chinese Medicine
- Where acupuncture spread in the Far East before reaching the West
- How acupuncture began in the United States
Download your free copy of this e-book and see for yourself the powerful history behind acupuncture and the millennia of wisdom that has gone into its development. In addition to this wealth of information, the e-book also contains a detailed glossary of terms, related treatments, and numerous references for further exploration.
Click on the link below to get a fresh copy of our complimentary e-book delivered straight to your email. It’s time to dive into the world of acupuncture.